Eartheart Dialog is a place where we discuss how our lives are evolving and reflecting the wisdom of nature, of which we are a part, as we reach to fulfill "our heart's desire". In this space we can share creative experiences, work and explore our common ground. This is also an invitation to discuss matters of spirituality and the environment, art and design, and a heartful planet.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Mexico Women Authors' Book Festival

I am grateful to have had the opportunity to speak about my first book, Removing My Seed Coat, on October 8th at the NM Women Author's Book Festival. You can learn more about the many talented women authors who also presented, on the NM Creates website:  http://newmexicocreates.org




1 comment:

  1. Your work has helped me to deepen my awareness of my relationship to nature's cycles...and I loved hearing about some of your insightful solutions for people's outdoor spaces at your talk! Helping folks to create spaces that connected them to their most creative memories and inspiring roots.

    ReplyDelete